Friday, August 29, 2014

still breathing

Well, it's now Friday.  I've been trying to contact a therapist, but getting no return calls.  If I don't hear from this one, I'll start looking for another.  We've agreed to attempt to reconcile.  I've taken off my ring and told him it's not going back on unless/until he is 100% ready to make a complete commitment, to treat me like a treasured part of his life, and to never keep secrets.  There will be lots of therapy in our future.  If/when he moves back in, I am sleeping in the guest room.  I need to have counseling for myself, as well.  Tomorrow is going to be pure hell.

You know, another incredibly hurtful part is that even though I posted a change in relationship to "It's Complicated" on facebook, none of the people I thought were my closest friends have even called. People I don't know in real life have messaged me to ask if I need to talk, if there's anything they can do, but none of the ones I thought I was closest to.  This is one of those things I need to work on in counseling.  Why don't I have someone I can go to to have a good old pity party, to get the crying and ranting out with, who can sit there and chat about castration and other such ridiculous things just to get it out?

Gods, even my blog is ignored by the world.  I feel so useless and incredibly unimportant.  The world goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment