Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New coffee for your Keurig

First off, I've mentioned in the past that I belong to an online sampling group called BzzAgent. They run campaigns for various companies where some of their members will be asked to sample, or buy for a reduced price, various items. Right now, I'm lucky enough to be sampling a new blend of coffee from Green Mountain Coffee. I have to tell you, this is great! The coffee is rich and full bodied, it tastes great black or doctored up with your favorite additions. I do notice more alertness after using the Focus blend. Is it just psychosomatic? Does it matter? Anyway, if you're interested in trying it, go to the Green Mountain Coffee site and you can order it from there. At checkout, you can enter code "GMCWELLNESS" and save $3. I do recommend this coffee, it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment