Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to my back ...

Well, a month after my spinal block, and I am very disappointed this time. I only got a small amount of relief. I see the Dr. again next week. I just don't know what to think. They tell me that my condition isn't operable, but I know that I cannot tolerate this pain for much longer. There has to be something out there that can help. I sit here and meditate, I perform Reiki on myself, I take my medications as prescribed, and take my narcotics as necessary, but I don't want to live this way. I was such an active person 25 years ago, I need to know how to get some semblance of activity back into my life. I miss dancing, playing sports, heck, I even miss walking!!! I used to walk 5 miles a day for exercise, now I can't walk to the edge of my back yard without severe pain. Desperation This picture perfectly exemplifies how I feel. I found it on Flickr, the artist is Josh Sommers. It so exactly is the way my body feels. Anyone out there at all who's dealt with this??? I need some support, some suggestions, some help of some kind. If anyone sees this and has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment