Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back

Surgeries are over, and very successful! It's amazing to sleep through the night without my hands feeling like I stuck them in a light socket 2 or 3 times a night.

Summer's here, early. I'm loving it. Going to Camp every weekend, lots of time outside, swimming, and relaxing. What's not to love? Garden's going great, can't wait to taste the fresh veggies. I've already had about 15 people ask if I was making raspberry jam this year (hint, hint). LOL A couple of people even offered to give me canning jars. Well, I've always been confident of my ability to cook well.

Tons of stuff to do, gotta get the laundry cycling, mow the lawn, figure out what to make for supper, do some exercising. Maybe I'll take Skipper for a walk, he loves that.

No comments:

Post a Comment