Saturday, September 12, 2015

and so we continue

Well, Hubby still hasn't found a job, but luckily he's still contracting at the place that laid him off in May.  He's thinking about putting together a proposal for getting an actual job with the company.  His plan is that he become the finance point-man for the American holdings.  The new owners are also closing the LA office, so that would leave Mississippi, Illinois, and New York.  I think it may work.  This may be to job we've been waiting to find.

I am vending at the local Pagan Pride day.  I've been putting a lot of time into making things I hope will sell.  Pieces ranging in price from $3 to $75.  Good range of styles from chakra/rainbow colored items to my fine art glass pieces.  I love making this stuff so much, I hope to find people that love it enough to buy it, as well.  This is one of my favorite.  Still debating on actually selling it.  Sorry the picture isn't very good.




So I see I have some visitors.  I hope you get something from my random meanderings.  I always had trouble keeping a diary or journal, but writing here helps.  Maybe it's because I want people to read and, hopefully, comment.

Under all that is going on superficially, I still feel grounded and centered.  I'm learning to be good where I am.  I think part of this is the numerous times I've invoked the God during ritual.  I love invoking the Goddess, she brings joy and strength.  Invoking the God is just as fulfilling, in a different way.  I feel taller, stronger physically, more mentally focused.  I think it helps me understand men better.  I would encourage everyone to invoke deity in the gender opposite of their own.

One of the interesting things is that I've been seeing tons of dragonflies lately.  Indoors, walking outside, riding my scooter around camp, everywhere.  I am trying to interpret the message spirit is trying to send me.I have an inkling, but I want to be sure before I take an action.  I've also been seeing a lot of cardinals.  Flying in front of my car mostly, a couple in the yard at my house.  I haven't seen hardly any for years, so it's obvious right now when I'm seeing an abundance of them.

Well, I think I'm done rambling for now.  Once again, please comment, even just to say Hi or let me know your thoughts on my musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment