Thursday, July 29, 2010

Challenging kids

I have a granddaughter who is very challenging. We are in the process of finding diagnosis and treatment for her, but right now she is out of control and totally disrupting the family. I do what I can, reiki when I can get her to be still for a few minutes, protection spells for everyone in the household. Still, it's difficult. All the negativity just brings everyone down. I feel exhausted all the time, my daughter is at her wit's end. There must be some how to help this little girl. She's only 6, there has to be an answer somewhere.

I've been through similar things with my son. He's been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. He's almost 30 now, and doing well. If anyone is reading, I'd really appreciate prayers and energy for healing and protection.

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray for you. I can't imagine raising a troubled kid. In fact, I can't imagine raising a kid at all. I'd really lose my sanity if I had kids. Good luck. I hope you figure it out and her problems get better.

    ReplyDelete